Sunday, August 5, 2012

New Philly Blog Name - Accepting Ideas, Please.


In case you haven't heard the news yet, Philadelphia will be my new city beginning in t-minus 27 days.  Fiance- Matt and I are moving to the City of Bromance in just under 1 month.  Woop Woop (and tear, tear)! Anyway one of the largest dilemmas I face with regards to moving is deciding on whether to change the name of this blog, and if so, to what?  I am taking suggestions! I've had a few ideas: some involve keeping the title to "Sh*t New Yorkers Do" and just adding a Philly-reference sub-line, and others are changing the title completely.  However, none have jumped out at me yet, so I need your help.  Please and thank you!



Photo courtesy of Urban Eye Blog

Photo courtesy of PRSA Philadelphia

No comments:

Post a Comment